Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nothing better to do

Since I can't seem to leave anything empty I am now stuck with having to write in any website that I join that has some sort of journal or whatever. Thankfully with the last one I smartened up and decided to import a blog in. As you can tell, I have no life whatsoever.
Today is my last day working and I'm a bit sad. I really enjoyed it. I just hope the students enjoyed it just as much as I have.
Since I just mentioned a last, I'll now mention a first (yeah I have no life). This morning actually got down to below 0 degrees and there was actually frost on the ground. Ok, it's not like I haven't seen frost before but what's weird is that this is the first frost of the fall season. Usually we would have gotten our first frost sometime in October. Weird huh.

No comments: