Thursday, January 11, 2007

When you walk away, you won't hear me say "please, oh baby, don't go".

I am in one of those moods where I feel like writing but not writing the stuff I should be writing. I am a horrible procrastinator which explains those may nights that I will stay up till 3 or 4am to finish writing something. This year has been the worst of my procrastinations though, as much as I am against New Year's resolutions, I have decided to make it my resolution to do better in not procrastinating as much. We'll see how successful I will end up being. So far it's not looking to promising as papers loom on the horizon.
Actually I'm not doing too horribly bad. I'm just a bit frustrated with the research on one of my papers and have decided to take a break though it would probably be more productive taking a break by working on other homework.
So, the new year has come, school has started and already I can't wait for summer vacation yet there is a slight dread as I think about the fact that there will no longer be anymore summer vacations after this one. A little sad but hopefully I'll be enjoying work so much that I won't miss it. Probably won't happen but I can hope.
For those of you wondering what the title has to do with this, it has absolutely nothing to do with this. It was just one of the songs Sarah was listening to and, not having much inspiration, I decided to use that as a title. Okay, off to write a French paper if I can find stuff for it.

No comments: