
Spring seems to finally be showing up. The trees are starting to show signs of life and the garden is sprouting flowers (along with weeds :( ). The temperature is slowly going up and Sarah and Bek have managed to get their first burn of the season (which will result in a nice dark tan compared to my pasty white skin; oh well).
The strain of Mother's day has come once again as I wrack my brain to think of what I can get my mom that tells her that I love her and appreciate all that she does for me. Should I do a pedicure (not me myself but take her to some professional place and get a pedicure done), get some nicely sented thing that she can use to make the house smell more wonderful than it already smells, make breakfast for her and serve it to her while she's in bed? Scratch the last one since she hates breakfast in bed and I'm pretty sure dad will concock something 10x better than I could ever do (either him or Sarah). Perhaps jewellery of some sort. Oh well, maybe a day at the mall can give me a good idea of what to get.
I am slowly going through my list of movies having been able to take "Miss Congeniality 2" off and deciding that it would probably be better if I didn't watch "The Departed". Not much I can say about MC2. It was slightly humorous but not my favorite. Also recently watched "Blades of Glory" in theatres. Good for taking your mind off of school (I think I've forgotten pretty much everything I've ever learned); other than that not much I can really say aside from groan at the thought of the movie (some will find it hilarious, others will groan throughout the whole movie).
-------------------------------------------------
Just as a side note for those of you wondering what the picture and title have to do with this, the title is a line to a song that just randomly popped into my head and I thought the picture kind of goes with the title so I stuck in on :D.
No comments:
Post a Comment