Wednesday, October 17, 2007

If I never knew you, if I never felt this love, I would have no inkling of how precious life could be

It's been a while since I last wrote on here so I felt it was finally time to update (and for those of you who are thinking that I wrote the little French blog, I actually didn't and haven't gotten around to delete it; the credit for that actually goes to Rebekah).
So, fall is finally in the air and it's actually getting cooler and the leaves are starting to look like the season (though a few weeks late). It's actually been quite odd how warm it's been this fall. I don't remember ever being able to wear a t-shirt minus jacket in the beginning of October. Maybe there is something to all the global warming hype. Just to clarify my last statement, there's some things dealing with global warming that I question but I am all up for doing my part to keep the earth as clean as possible (unlike other people I know).
School is going relatively well and I think I'm not hating it so much this year. Part of it might be that I'm really excited about the prospects of graduating in May.
Tomorrow I get my hair cut and going to attempt to get a somewhat different style than I normally have it but we'll see how I end up styling it in the end. I'm always a little concerned about getting my hair cut since, for some reason, how my hair looks is a big thing for me and my life tends to feel semi-over if I'm not able to get it styled or looking just right. I feel like I sound like a brat right now. Anyway, I may post pictures tomorrow of what the result looks like unless I hate it so badly that I stick a paper bag over my head.

No comments: