So, I feel I should put one entry in here before 2010 completely ends. I've somewhat moved on to a different blog though this one still carries a special place in my heart along with the fact that I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I use to. Anyway, with the year coming to an end, some reflection on the past year is somewhat in order. I have no memories of what New Year's resolutions I made last year and have a feeling, like most people, have failed to actually do them. My movie list has been terribly neglected and the list presently up unfortunately hasn't been watched though I'll be deleting a few titles for this coming year as I've semi-lost interest in them and other movies are coming out that I'm a little more interested. Keeping on the subject of movies, best movie that I saw this year was probably 'Salt' though I'll admit that 'Eclipse' came in a close second. Worst movie would be 'The Expendables'. Everything with that one, aside from some of the action scenes, was just done poorly.
Unfortunately I think I'll end here as my creative writing skill have ended due to jet lag and 'Epic Mickey' being played (oh the destractions).
Song: Let Go
Artist: Red
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment