
As a few people have noticed already, the names that I've been choosing for my blog entries haven't exactly been matching what I've been talking about. That is because I am unoriginal and have decided to just not bother with the hassle of making up some interesting name and just use words from songs. This particular song is actually one of my favorite songs and is song by the group called Superchic[k].
Again, I am slightly procrastinating on something I should be working on but just can't seem to get my head into doing it. I do have some of it done but am having problems finishing it. Oh well, at around 12 am tonight I'll probably suddenly feel motivated.
I am actually starting to feel motivated right now but we'll see how long that lasts. Anyway, must go grade outlines and do science paper plus work on dossier (blah).
No comments:
Post a Comment