Slightly more light hearted than my last entry. I'm going to do the whole random 40 songs thing where I will list the first line of 40 songs that were played randomly on my windows media player library (unless they are Japanese, Chinese, French songs or instrumental). If you recognize the song, state the name of the song and the artist who sings it (without using google). Each song that is guessed correctly I will delete from the list. There are some songs that have more than one artist/group of artists that sing it and I will accept either one. Sarah and Rebekah can guess as long as they don't go searching in the windows media library. Have fun :).
1. I've been driving for an hour just talking to the rain
2.
3. Can I ask you a question please
4. We are the pirates who don't do anything
5. Have you ever seen such a beautiful night
6. When you're feeling lonely, lost and let down
7. I spent a day by the river
8. How I love your works, my God, my King
9. She's independent and beautiful, wish I could be like her
10. My own home, my own home, my own home, my own home
11. Tell everybody I'm on my way
12. What cha doing tonight, I wish I could be a fly on your wall
13. I am full of earth
14. When you find yourself in some far off place
15. There are things in life you'll learn and
16. Yeah I know it hurts, yeah I know your scared
17. If weakness is a word that no one wants to speak of
18. This time, this place, misused, mistakes
19. Rain, rain on my face
20. I couldn't catch my breath
21. I'm American made, but I like Chevrolet
22. Lets go back, back to the beginning
23. Come stop your crying, it will be all right
24. Always look on the bright side of life
25. Lights go out and I can't be saved
26. I've been thinking it over, taking the time to find words
27. Run away, run away, breath this in the waters way, waters way
28. I pray you'll be our eyes
29. Open up your eyes and see these warning signs
30. I'm an angel, I'm a devil, I am sometimes in between
31. Everybody look at me, me
32. The gold of Cortes, the Jewels of Pizarro
33. You think you're going nowhere when you're walking down the street
34. There's a song that's inside of my soul
35. Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride or a perfect daughter
36. Down here in the valley every shadow you see has its own story
37.
38. Sun kisses the window sill and I am still on my second cup of pitty me
39. Come to decide that the things that I tried
40. Pride is all we have now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2. Under the Sea - Sebastien, the singing crab from The Little Mermaid
37. Be Our Guest - Lumiere, the singing candle holder in Beauty and the Beast
Post a Comment