Friday, November 24, 2006
ah, the memories
Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you (unless you already have or you really don't feel like it). It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey mir! I didn't know you had a blog. my memory of you would be last year in that room talking about the Bible. the sun was usually streaming in and you always had good things to say... :o)
Hey Miriam! I accidently stumbled on your blog and decided to leave a comment. I hope you don't find that creepy ;)
Ok, so my memory is actually a collection of memories - everytime I used to call for Bek, you would pick up the phone and we'd have a witty little exchange before you decided to giver her the phone :)
Wow Megha, I'm actually impressed that you found my blog (I'm guessing you were either reading random blogs or clicked on my name when I left a comment in someone else's blog). It would take a lot for you to creep me out :D.
Deb, believe it or not, I actually started this one so I could comment on someone else's blog not having the intention of using it until I realized that I could import it to other things. Gotta love the Bible studies when it was sunny out. Thanks for the memories you two.
well, i found you thanks to pseudo-blog stalking. you left a comment on jessie's blog and i followed the link. i'm smart like that :)
i'll just try harder to creep you out next time.
by the way, I see you.... ;)
Post a Comment