I have nothing deep to say, just complaints to make mainly at school work. I'll try not to complain too much since I should be studying and not on here typing away but inspiration tends to come when you're suppose to be doing other things. I think the majority of drawings that I do tend to be when I'm brainstorming for a paper or studying for a big exam or else when I'm sitting through a class that I'm not finding to interesting and my mind begins to wonder and before you know it, I'm doodling on the page. It's actually rather interesting how many little sketches are on the side of my French notes.
And then you have those moments where you are suddenly caught in the act of doing something other than what you should be doing, like what happened to me just now where I have all my Fench homework out; spread around me at one of the computer terminals at school and yet here I am writing on my blog when suddenly one of my French classmates discovers me and I guiltily confess my sins of having been distracted and in my mind promis myself that I will start right after I finish this. Okay, this is actually turning into random thoughts based on random inspiration. I suppose that's what school does to you.
As for my complaints, my French classes (mainly grammar) seem to be extreemely intense with a lot of homework. Okay, now to work on my copious amounts of French homework (hopefully).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment