
Well, after about a month or 2 of not blogging, I decided it was probably time that I should write a little something on here. I think it's beginning to get a bit lonely. I just got back from camp which I had an awesome time at though I will admit that it wasn't easy but it was still great. On top of having a great time, I got some nasty burns and heat rash that are slowly going away and turning into a nice tan. Not sure if the tan was totally worth the pain of the burn and rash but at least I wasn't trying to get burned on purpose like some people I know (won't mention any names but they will know who they are if they happen to read this). I don't think that I would be able to say everything that happened at camp. I will say that one of the more memorable moments of camp (of many memorable moments) was seeing Tyler, Andrew and Brandon wearing baseball caps with unicorn horns stuck to it and hearing Andrew and Brandon talk in really weird voices. So wish that I had a picture or video of it. Oh well.
Other than camp, my days have been filled with computer, tv, reading, shopping and a bit of housework. I'm hoping August will have a little more in store for me but we shall see. At least I can say that something interesting happened during the last full week of July that was fun, exciting, stressful at times and totally worth my energy. Anyway, missing everyone from camp but glad to be home in the city and smog ;).
Just as a side note, the picture above is from last year at camp.
2 comments:
Hey what all was the purpose of that camp??
Smiles :)
P.S : I caught you through the book thread "Blind Faith"
The main purpose of the camp is to present the gospel message to Native children and to give them some of the best days of their life since home life tends to be pretty bad for them. Thanks for stopping by :)
Post a Comment