I don't think I ever realized how stressful doing Christmas cards was until I took on the task of doing the family's Christmas cards this year. Of course I was hoping everything would be wonderfully organised with all the addresses ready so all I have to do is look at a sheet of paper and not worry about a thing. What I come to find is that everything is completely unorganized and I'm beginning to wonder what compelled me to take on the challenge. I think it was hoping to take some stress off of mom and dad and hoping to get the cards out on time. Well, half the cards will make it on time; the other half will be late.
Aside from the stresses of Chrismas cards, things are good. I'm on my Christmas break, I have all my Christmas and birthday shopping done and I still have money in my bank account without being in debt to my parents or sisters (I tend to be a little money happy when it comes to gifts).
Today is Sarah's Birthday so I'm going to yell out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm beginning to find December birthdays make the Christmas season a bit more stressful (including my own birthday). Oh well, such is life. As long as in the rush I don't loose what my focus should be during Christmas and take time to remember what Christ has done for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment