Ok, for those of you wondering, I was in a slight fender bending accident (thankfully I wasn't driving otherwise I would have sworn off driving for good). Me, my mom and my sister are all alright though I think I'm a bit stiff from the shock of it and just need to sleep it off. So, I got my excitement for the day along with being shown what to do when involved in a car accident.
Other than that, I had a pretty good birthday; nice and simple without much hoorah. Got to play board games with my family and just enjoy the day with them. As for gifts, I got the new Skillet cd, the dvd for 'Hunt for Red October' and a letter opener that is a minature of some sword (no idea which one it is but I'll try to find out eventually).
To finish off the evening, we rented a movie (Disney's Cars which was okay but not my favorite). So, to conclude, it was a good birthday and I'm finally adjusting to the fact that I am in my twenties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment